BugZero offer complete pest control services to both commercial and residential clients. Their solutions are safe, professional and effective on
all residential pests found in Auckland.
They are also proud of their rigorous safety standards, they’ll always make sure you, your family and pets are kept safe. When you book your pest
management service (pop up contact us form) with BugZero, they’ll provide detailed safety information.
You can count on BugZero for:
- Fast results and response (they provide a rapid response services for dangerous pests such as wasps)
- Affordable prices
- Experienced, professional technicians
- Solutions which are safe for children, pets and plants
- Friendly service
- Certified under the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996
- Minimal disturbance and no mess
Don’t let pesky critters walk all over you!
Treatment Safety Protocol
It is important to understand that these pests’s can be of various sizes/types and they will all invade your home.
Many domestically available pest control products will kill these pests however more than half the people who use our services have already tried
one or more products, as the effect is short lived. The products we use can only be obtained by a technician qualified under the HASNO Act
Before we can start the treatment
There is some information you need to know before we can carryout your pest control treatment. infestations can be anything from the odd insect
now and then or at epidemic levels, effective treatment can only be achieved by a combination of insecticides which attack different stages
of their life cycle in order to prevent the chance of re’infestation, and you may get eggs hatching out within fourteen days these should also
die, if you still have these pests after fourteen days you must phone us, however some such as Ants can be almost impossible to totally eradicate
but can be controlled with ongoing baiting.
- PETS make sure cats/dogs are secured outside a safe distance from pest control treatment. Cover fish/turtles turn off air pumps (let us know
where they are located), remove food/water bowls.
- Place all food products in secure cupboards or remove to safe place
- Put tooth brushes or other items that go into your mouth in cupboard
- Put pillows that you sleep on under your bed covers
- Please note Insect pests can live under carpet, furniture, soft furnishings, behind electrical switch’s and sockets, behind pictures and wall
hangings so these items need to be accessible.
- In most cases pests are exterminated first treatment; however some of the more difficult insect pests to kill can get a hatch out during the
next fourteen days after treatment, we sometimes will need to attend a second time, in most cases this is covered by our service warranty as long as we are notified immediately after the fourteen day period.
- No one can enter the property for four hours
- When you return after we have carried out your treatment.
- Wipe down food preparation surfaces with a damp cloth and rinse cloth in cold water.
- Wipe down vanities or similar surfaces as above.
- The product we use is water soluble so should you have left out any article you are concerned about just rinse it in water or in the case of
clothing run it through a cold rinse.
- Avoid cleaning floors or vacuuming carpets for up to a week if possible and avoid cleaning walls or ceilings as this will remove the product.
- There are two stages to the treatment, Cockroaches will be exterminated immediately but you can get a hatching of eggs within a fourteen day
period, this should be dealt with by an insect growth inhibitor in the treatment, if after three weeks you still see cockroaches please
let us know so we can re-bait with cockroach gel.